Potatoes, cheese, and cream...I mean really, what's not to like? Potato au gratin is a comforting side dish that can be made a hundred different ways. These are five of my favorite potato au gratin recipes.
Easy Potatoes Au Gratin
This super simple side dish only has 4 ingredients.
Butternut Squash and Potatoes Au Gratin
The sweetness of the squash pairs well with the richness of the sauce.
The addition of garlic makes this baked potato dish truly French.
Potato Gratin with Mushrooms and Gruyere
Serve this dish alongside a roast and a fresh green salad.
Leek, Zucchini, and Potato Gratin
This dish is a great way to use up the last of your zucchini.
- 5 Great Vegetable Gratin Recipes
- Potato and Bacon Gratin in a Jar
- Meatless Monday: Provençal Grilled Cheese
- 5 Great Grilled Cheese Recipes
- A Basket of Fries: 5 Different Ways to Prepare Fries
- Date Night: Braised Beef Short Ribs
- Comfy and Cozy Beef Stew
- Joël Robuchon’s Famous Pommes Puree Recipe (Mased Potatoes)
- Green Bean Casserole Grilled Cheese
- Melty Cheddar, Apple and Potato Gratin