Tell me that is not the cutest (gluten free!) cupcake you have ever seen?! You may be thinking "Why is she writing about a Valentine's Day treat in September?" Well, while this is obviously a perfect Valentine's Day treat, you can't tell me that your kids (or husband!) wouldn't love to bit into a cupcake and find a warm, loving heart staring back at them! Even better? It's pretty darn easy! Gluten free, grain free, dairy free, nut free - and deliciously adorable.
Here's the tutorial from Made With Love for how to create this amazingly adorable confection!
Gluten Free Strawberry Cupcakes - maybe add a little food coloring (natural or otherwise) and use this batter for the hearts?!
- Gluten Free Vegan Dark Chocolate Chipotle Cake
- Sunday Baking: Gluten Free Cake Pop Recipes
- 5 Easy Gluten Free Back to School Treats
- Chocolate & Hazelnut: A Gluten Free Match Made in Heaven
- 5 Must Try Gluten Free Pumpkin Recipes - GFCF
- Gluten Free Foodie Friday: 5 Recipes to Love
- Gluten Free Almond-Elderflower Tea Cakes with Lemon Thyme Icing
- Orange Rosemary Cupcakes - Gluten & Dairy Free
- Gluten Free Foodie Friday: 3 Must Try Recipes
- Gluten Free + Allergy Friendly Thanksgiving Desserts
- Gluten Free Dairy Free Orange Rosemary Cupcakes
- Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas)
- Nutrient rich green peas cookies
- Gingered Pumpkin Cupcakes
- Banana Chocolate Chip Cake With Peanut Butter Frosting - gluten free, dairy free, soy free
- Perfect Vanilla Cupcakes-Gluten And Dairy Free
- Gluten Free Yellow Cake And Cupcakes
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Cupcakes
- Gluten And Dairy Free Chocolate Cupcakes
- No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie