BeerAdvocate is a grassroots organization that is dedicated to supporting and promoting beer. The website and magazine have information on beer events and tastings, reviews, an educational section that discusses different beer styles, and an online forum.
When autumn rolls around, you will begin to see fall's seasonal beers, especially pumpkin ale's. On the BA website, they have rated 282 Pumpkin Ale's. To view the list of the best 50 pumpkin ale's, click here. Here are the top 5 selections.
1. Pumpkin Ale by Selin's Grove Brewing Company
2. The Great Pumpkin by Elysian Brewing Company
3. Schlafly Pumpkin Ale by Saint Louis Brewery
4. TREAT (Imperial Chocolate Pumpkin Porter) by Midnight Sun Brewing Company
5. Pumpkin Ale by Williamsburg AleWerks
- Pumpkin Ale Cake and Other Recipes that Highlight Pumpkin Beer
- Dogfish Head Brewing Uses Cinemagraphs to Promote Tweason'ale Strawberry Ale
- Grimm Makes GREAT Ale!
- Rogue Maple Bacon Ale is a Smoky Brew
- 8-Bit Pale Ale is a Geeky Gamer's Perfect Poison
- Rogue Ales' John Maier Uses Beard Follicles to Create Beer
- 5 Fall's Favorite Gluten Free Soup Recipes
- Boozy Summer Ale Citrus Ice Cubes
- Pumpkin Beer Ice Cream Float
- Easy DIY Pumpkin Marshmallows and Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Pumpkin Carrot Soup
- Pumpkin Banana Protein Oat Bars
- Pumpkin Crème Soup with Shrimp, Cream Cheese and Basil
- Lemongrass Ginger Ale
- Pumpkin and Auburn Ale Bisque
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!
- Homemade Pumpkin Muffins
- Pumpkin Frost Cookies
- Never Fail Pumpkin Muffins
- Three Ingredient Party Shrimp