Going into fall, what could be better than curling up by the fire with a warm bowl of chili? Not a huge tomato-and-kidney-bean fan (I tend to have nightshade-plant problems), I tend to stay away from traditional chili recipes, but chili verde/blanca or white chili has always been a favorite. Leave out the chicken for an easy vegetarian option, or substitute turkey, this recipe is great for using up leftovers. Even better, chilis are a great way to familiarize yourself with different types of peppers and Latin ingredients that you may not otherwise use -- like tomatillos. All gluten free & dairy free, these recipes are sure to become a family favorite in no time!
White Chicken Chili
This quick and easy recipe is perfect for a simple weeknight meal.
White Chili with Autumn Vegetables
Packed with squash, corn and cilantro, this recipe departs from the ordinary and makes for one tasty meal.
Cook's Illustrated White Chicken Chili
This simple adaptation is packed with flavorful peppers and a good dose of lime.
Chicken Chili Verde
With a full pound of tomatillos and an all-purpose cilantro lime pesto, this recipe is unbeatable.
White Bean Chili
This vegetarian stew is thickened with cornmeal for that thick and hearty texture.
- What You Didn't Know About Quinoa & A Recipe
- 3 Simple Mexican-Inspired Vegetarian Meal Ideas
- Gluten-Free Mexican Hot Chocolate Cookies
- Wheatless Wednesday: Chicken Fajitas
- 3 Easy Recipes: Gluten Free Flour Tortillas
- Top 5 Tequila Recipes
- Gluten-Free Empanadas with Mango Salsa
- 5 Best Brisket Recipes, Gluten Free
- 5 Best Gluten Free Sweet Potato Recipes
- Best Ever Cranberry Sauce with Pinot Noir & Hibiscus
- Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas)
- Smoky Chicken Tacos
- Creamy Artichoke Dip with Dill
- Gluten Free Flour Tortillas
- Tia's Treats
- Cumin Roasted Cauliflower
- Cranberry Pudding with Coconut Whipped Cream-gluten free, vegan
- Gluten Free Dairy Free Orange Rosemary Cupcakes
- Homemade Persimmon Pulp
- Pumpkin Brownies