Prepare to be astounded!! Check out how the India Dabbawalla System works.
A Dabbawallah is a person who's job it is to pick up homemade lunches made by housewives and deliver them to their husbands' offices each day. Less than 20 lunches each year are lost. After watching, if you are intrigued by the lunch containers, called tiffins or latch tiffins, you can see more about them after the jump.
- Must Watch! Greatest Addiction Ever Video
- Watch Noah the Toddler Drink Root Beer for the First Time
- Storm Watching and Coastal Dining in Washington
- 2 Unbelievably Ridiculous Food Raps
- Must See: Unbelievable 300 Pound Stormtrooper Cake
- Watch a Preview of Taylor Swift's First Diet Coke Commercial
- AGA iTotal Control System Lets You Control the Stove With Texts
- Big Brother's Watching The Lunchroom: Nanny State Gone Wild?
- Burger King "Whopperlust" Campaign Lets You Win Free Coupons for Whopper-Watching
- Vanilla Ice Makes a Cameo on Upcoming "Man v. Food Nation" Episode