Baked pasta dishes are crowd pleasers. Everyone loves al dente pasta tossed in sauce and covered with cheese. You can feed an army or just your family with any of these delicious pasta dishes.
Gluten-Free Sausage and Vegetable Pasta Bake
This recipe uses pasta made from brown rice.
Baked Lasagna Bolognese
A family favorite made with fresh bolognese sauce.
Baked Macaroni and Cheese
The addition of broccoli and ham makes this decadent dish different.
Baked Pasta with Mini Meatballs
Your kids will love the mini meatballs in this dish.
Baked Pasta Casserole
This healthier recipe uses spinach and whole wheat pasta.
- Simple Sunday: Pasta with Chardonnay and Broccoli
- Homemade Allergy Friendly Gnocchi
- 5 Must Try Olive Recipes
- Meatless Monday: Pasta with Sage & Grilled Tomatoes
- 5 More Perfect Panna Cotta
- Creamy Vegan Cauliflower Alfredo Sauce
- Meatless Monday: GF Stuffed Heirloom Tomatoes
- 11 Best Sweet & Savory Crepes Recipes
- Gluten-Free Ground Turkey Bolognese Sauce
- Vegan Pumpkin Alfredo Pasta
- Mac n Cheese-gluten free, dairy free, soy free, vegan
- Penne Pasta with Pumpkin Alfredo Sauce
- Baked Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- Pasta with pumpkin and chickpeas
- Easy Millet Salad Recipe
- Poached Pears with Chocolate Ganache
- Creamy Cashew Garlicky Sage Sauce
- Oyster Mushroom Spaghetti with Tomato and Basil Sauce
- Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas)
- Balsamic Pasta Salad