Baby Harper Seven is just nine weeks old, but she's already managed to rekindle the romance between Victoria and David Beckham. The celebrity soccer player has been cooking romantic dinners to surprise his fashion-designer wife, just as he used to when they were dating.
"He orders a pizza for the boys and then sends them to their rooms as he cooks," said a source of Beckham's newfound romantic side. "It's always healthy because that's how they both eat, but he goes all out with candles and red wine. He even puts on music. He'll do it on a random weeknight, just out of the blue, to surprise her."
The Beckhams have been married for 12 years and have four kids together -- including three boys -- but they've found a way to keep the romance in their relationship alive. Readers, do you ever surprise your significant other with a home-cooked meal?
- Lady Gaga Celebrates Birthday with a Home-Cooked Meal
- T.I. Eats his First Home-Cooked Meal After Getting Released from Prison
- Is Victoria Beckham on a Baby Food Diet?
- Victoria Beckham is Trying to Gain Weight
- Victoria Beckham on the Alkaline Diet
- Victoria Beckham's Post-Baby Diet
- Victoria Beckham Dines on Dried Lettuce in Beverly Hills
- Victoria Beckham Celebrates Birthday with Fruit Platter
- Victoria Beckham Working on Lifestyle Website and Organic Baby Food Line
- David Beckham is Sainsbury's New Spokesperson
- Bacon Wrapped Green Bean Bundles
- Enticing Baked Cheesy Jumbo River Prawns
- Lemon Victoria Sandwich Cake with Raspberries, Strawberries and Clotted cream
- Home-Made Baked Corn Dogs + Vegan Version
- Home Made Dry-Aged Sirloin Steak with Cheesy Roast Fingerling Potatoes
- Taucu Sliced Pork With Chilly
- Happy Thanksgiving Week! - Grill Zuchinni, Yellow Squash & Pomegranates Salad
- Chili Cheese Sticks
- Spice Up Your Night Chocolate Strawberries
- Irresistible Chicken