This dumbbell cutlery set features weights as handles, incentivizing a healthy lifestyle with every bite. The forks and knives come with a 1 kg weight (2.2 pounds), while the spoon has a 2 kg weight (4.4 pounds).
The handmade dumbbell cutlery makes eating a bit more cumbersome than usual, which could aid in portion control. Would you ever use this fitness-inspired silverware?
- Let Food Be Thy Medicine: A Review of 'Forks Over Knives'
- TruFlavorWare Reusable Silverware Won't Irritate Chemotherapy Patients' Palates
- A Good, Sharp Knife
- The Color-Coded Kai Pure Komachi 2 Knife Set Prevents Cross-Contamination
- 5 Celebrities Inspired by 'Forks Over Knives'
- Olivia Wilde Inspired by 'Forks Over Knives' To Stay Vegan
- The Bear Paw Meat Handler Forks Let You Handle Barbecue Like Wolverine
- Tool: Carving Fork
- Tool: Curved Meat Fork
- Tool: Meat Fork
- Forked Potatoes
- Something For Every Taste- Mini Pizzas
- Five Spice Chai Or Chai Latte, When Every Sip Is A Complement !
- Grilled Miso Chicken with Roasted Corn and Edamame Salad
- Caprese Stuffed Chicken
- Green Apple & Salmon Appetizer Spoons
- Spoon Cornbread
- Prosciutto & Blue Cheese Appetizer Spoons
- Jiffy Spoon Taco Casserole
- Spoon Bread