Yesterday, I did an epic day of personal cheffing. It was so much fun to create five recipes at the same time. Ultimately, it was an abundance of brightly colored fresh seasonal veggies, quality fat, and healthy proteins.
Since the cold weather seems to be seeping in, I'll share this hearty and delicious soup with you.
Thanks to a hefty dose of veggies, curry powder and coconut milk, this soup has more kick than your standard veggie lentil soup.
- Meatless Monday: Vegan Butternut Squash and Lentil Pot Pie
- Lucious Lemon Caper Spaghetti Squash
- Gluten Free Cumin Roasted Cauliflower
- Souper Sunday Crazy Miso
- Souper Split Pea Veggie Miso
- Meatless Monday: Summer Squash with Mozzarella & Tomatoes
- Easiest Ever Gluten Free Lentil Fennel Artichoke Salad
- Souper Simple Butternut Squash Soup
- 5 Bold Gluten Free Butternut Squash Comfort Foods
- Fall Comfort: Acorn Squash with Pistachios, Black Bread and Apples
- Fresh Banana Ice-cream with Coconut
- Curry Winter Squash and Lentil Soup
- Butternut Squash Coconut Curry Soup
- Butternut Squash, Red Lentil, and Coconut Soup
- Moong Lentils With Coconut
- Pasta Salad With Zucchini And Summer Squash Recipe
- Banana & blueberry muffins
- Curried Butternut Squash and Apple Soup
- Roasted Butternut Squash & Apple Soup
- Silky Roasted Butternut Squash & Apple Soup