Chicago chef Patrick Bertoletti set a world record by chowing down on 32 cannoli in six minutes to kick off the Little Italy festival in New York. He broke the previous record of 26.
"That was probably more cannolis than I've eaten in my whole life," Bertoletti said to the New York Daily News. "I felt sick halfway through, but I had to keep going."
Bertoletti defeated 7 other competitors and grabbed a pizza after getting cleaned up. He won a box set of Pavarotti music and a trophy for his dominance.
- The World's Largest Cannoli is 10 Feet Long
- Edible Mayan Temple is the World's Largest Chocolate Sculpture
- Voodoo Doughnuts Unveils World's Largest Box of Doughnuts
- Two-and-a-Half Tonne Sponge Cake is the World's Largest Coat of Arms
- 125-Pound Cream Puff Certified World's Largest at the Wisconsin State Fair
- World's Longest Pub Crawl Record Set
- Holy Cannoli! 5 Best Allergy-Friendly Recipes to Celebrate National Cannoli Day!
- FOUND Releases New Single on a Playable Chocolate Record
- See's Candies Creates the World's Largest Lollipop
- 5 Recipes to Celebrate World Nutella Day
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!
- Sweet and Tart Lemon Bars
- Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cups
- Cannoli Pie
- Chocolate Cannoli
- The Best Cannoli Ever
- Italian Cannoli Using Stevia
- Caramel Apple Slab Pie
- Apple Spice Cookies; a recipe for comfort when the air turns chilly
- Choco-Coco-Banana Cake