With the return of Monday Night Football comes the classic game day dishes- chili, pizza, wings, and more. These bloggers show you how to make gourmet game day food that will please any football fan.
Buffalo Chicken Chili
This recipe is made easy using the slow cooker.
Spinach and Artichoke Dip
Serve this dip with homemade pita chips.
Giant Chocolate Toffee Cookies
These decadent cookies will definitely satisfy your sweet tooth.
Broccoli Rabe, Sweet Potato, and Pecorino Pizza
This gourmet pizza is bursting with bold flavors.
- Sticky Orange Chicken Wings and Other Chicken Wing Recipes for Super Bowl Sunday
- Must-Read Blog Posts: 4 Delicious Dishes for Dad
- Must-Read Blog Posts: St. Patrick's Day Grub
- Must-Read Blog Posts: Restaurant Favorites
- Must-Have Honey Sriracha Chicken Wings
- Must-Read Blog Posts: Memorial Day Burgers
- Game Day Eats: Light and Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Oven Baked Nachos for a Crowd
- 4 Quick and Easy Dips to Serve on Super Bowl Sunday
- Quick and Eay Cheese Ball Recipes for Super Bowl Sunday
- Kiwi-Tomatillo Salsa Verde
- Cocoa Stout Cupcakes
- Chicken Wings
- Chocolate Chip Devil's Food Cake
- Chocolate Nutella Walnut Cake
- Nutella frangipane empanadas
- Chocolate cake with coconut and rum “Mmm, Yum!”
- A True Lover's Chocolate Cake
- There ain't no malarkey about these; Irish Coffee and Cookies
- Savory Chicken Meatballs with Penne Pasta