Pad Thai is one of my favorite Thai dishes. The exotic flavors of Southeast Asia dance around on your tongue and wake up your taste buds. These pad thai recipes range from authentic, to quick and easy, to unique interpretations. Experiment and see which recipe you like best.
Classic Pad Thai
The flavors of chili, tamarind, and cilantro merry together in this delicious noodle dish.
Pad Thai with Bok Choy and Mushrooms
This version is light and healthy.
Easy Pad Thai
On the go? Then this pad thai recipe is just the ticket for a fast and flavorful meal.
Shrimp Pad Thai
You can substitute shrimp with chicken, pork, or tofu.
Vegetarian Pad Thai
An untraditional recipe that uses maple syrup and tabasco.
- Meatless Monday Recipe: Vegetable and Tofu Pad Thai
- Meatless Monday: Veggie Pad Thai
- Meatless Monday: Pad See Ew with Tofu and Vegetables
- The Cookbook Collector: Southeast Asian Flavors + Vietnamese Caramel Shrimp
- 5 Grilled Main Dishes to Serve at Your Labor Day Barbecue
- Pad See Ew Just For You
- Easy Quinoa Pad Thai
- Thai Takeout Classic: Pad See Ew
- DIY Tofu Making Kit
- Thrifty Thursday: Perfect Pad Thai