Lentil soup is one of my favorite fall dishes. It is warm, comforting, and healthy. I love using intense spices like cinnamon or curry powder to flavor the soup. Here are five lentil soup recipes that will warm you up!
Indian Lentil Soup
This fragrant soup is spiced with cardamon, cumin, and cinnamon.
Thai Curry Coconut Soup
Coconut milk is added to make this lentil soup rich and creamy.
Spicy Lamb and Lentil Soup
If you cannot find lamb, use ground sausage instead.
French Lentil Soup
What makes this soup French is the use of lentils du Puy (petite green lentils).
Roasted Butternut Squash and Red Lentil Soup
Roasted carrots would also work great in this recipe.
- Easy Indian Cooking: Spiced Lentils
- Tempting Thai Peanut Hummus
- Gluten-Free and Vegan Red Lentil Curry
- Meatless Monday: Indian Spiced Butternut Squash Soup
- Must-Read Blog Posts: Exciting Dishes from the East
- Meatless Monday: Coconut Curry with Peppers, Bok Choi, and Tomatoes
- Around the World in Curry
- The Perfect Condiment, Homemade Zaatar
- Meatless Monday: Greek Lentil Soup
- Thrifty Thursday-Lentil Veggie Stew