This masterpiece is part of a series of food paintings by Tjalf Sparnaay that take culinary art to new heights. The London-based artist uses a style he calls "mega-realism" to recreate items like sandwiches, soda cans, candy and seafood down to the most mundane detail with oil paints.
See more of Tjalf Sparnaay's paintings here. Which is your favorite piece?
- This 8-Layer Asparagus Cake Will Make You Do a Double-Take
- This Furious Fowl Cake for Threadcakes Takes Angry Birds to Hyperrealistic Heights
- English Farmer Uses Spray-Painted Sheep to Promote Tyas Turf
- Harry Potter Painted Marshmallows Are Bewitching Bite-Sized Snacks
- Chewing Gum Paintings Brighten Up Dirty Streets
- Mouthwatering Photorealistic Paintings by Pamela Michelle Johnson
- Painted Marshmallows by the Decorated Cookie are DIY Edible Masterpieces
- Paint Chip Placemats Feature Harmonious Hues
- Super Sexy Edible Body Paint
- Kristen Cumings' Jellybean Paintings Are Edible Masterpieces