It doesn't get any more simple than these nutrient dense grain free cookies that don't even need to be baked.
Share them with the kiddies, your co-workers, or just snack on them when that sweet tooth starts acting up.
1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
1 1/2 cups dark chocolate chips
1/3 cup olive oil
1/3 cup honey or maple syrup or blackstrap molasses **
1/2 cup almond butter
1 T cinnamon
1 cup chopped pecans (or nut of choice)
**The chocolate chips already are sweetened so you could just drizzle a little of the sweetener for the sake of the texture.
For the rest of the recipe click here
- Wheatless Wednesday: Grain Free Dessert Party
- Last Minute Vegan Gluten Free Desserts
- Gluten Free Roasted Figs 3 Ways
- 3 Minute Cranberry Relish - No Cooking Required
- Gluten-Free Mexican Hot Chocolate Cookies
- Guilt Free Patriotic Desserts
- Easy Homemade Cranberry Sauce with Port & Pears
- 5 Must Try Gluten Free Pumpkin Cookie Recipes - Allergy Friendly
- How to Make Gluten-Free Quinoa Tortillas
- Dynamite Gluten-Free Chocolate Cherry Torte