Stuffed mushrooms are a favorite at my house. You can make them as an appetizer for a party or eat them as a main course (I use portabello mushrooms). These five recipes range from simple to elaborate using flavorful ingredients like bacon, goat cheese, and spinach. Let us know which one you like best in the comment section below.
Bacon and Spinach Stuffed Mushrooms
Bacon makes anything that much better!
Turkey and Cipolline Stuffed Mushrooms
Ground Italian sausage would also be delicious in this recipe.
Pesto Goat Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
The tart goat cheese pairs perfectly with the fresh basil pesto.
Jalapeno, Cheddar, and Bacon Stuffed Mushrooms
The jalapenos add a spicy kick that will keep you coming back for more.
Fried Stuffed Mushrooms
These indulgent stuffed mushrooms are filled with cream cheese.
- Light Jalapeno Cheese Cornbread
- To Die For: Stuffed Double Decker Cheese and Mushroom Burgers
- Meatless Monday: Marvelous Mushies
- Hot Off The Grill: Stuffed Grilled Jalapenos
- Must-Make Scrambled Egg-Stuffed Poblano Chiles With Spicy Cheese Sauce
- Blue Cheese and Mushroom Turkey Burgers
- Marvelous Maple Glazed Baby Back Ribs
- Marvelous Memorial Day BBQ Recipes
- Must-Try Pimento Cheese Stuffed Patty Pan Squash
- Grilled Jalapeno Poppers Perfect for Tailgating
- Big Thick Pork Chops Stuffed With Rosemary, Mushrooms and Goat Cheese
- Flank Steak Stuffed With Mushrooms and Feta Cheese
- Button Mushrooms stuffed with minced meat with lemon basil and grapes.
- Savory Pork Chops Stuffed With Kale and Mushrooms
- Big Beef Burgers Stuffed With Provolone and Mushrooms
- Grilled Steak Stuffed With Colorful Swiss Chard and Creamy Blue Cheese
- Jalapeno Bacon Stuffed Mushrooms
- Pimento Cheese Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Jalapenos
- Goat Cheese Stuffed Jalapenos Wrapped In Bacon
- Jalapeno Cheese Soup