Every week there are dozens and dozens of food festivals around the country (and even more around the world!). From the 70th Annual Walnut Festival (Walnut Creek, CA) to the 22nd Annual World Chicken Festival (London, KY) featuring the world's largest skillet, there's a food festival for everyone. Here is a roundup of this week's most interesting food festivals!
32nd Annual Alligator Festival (Luling, LA)
From fried alligator and gator burgers to alligator sausage and gator hushpuppies, this festival promises a taste of Southern Louisiana's Best Food.
31st Annual Honeybee Festival (Paris, IL)
16th Annual Lobster Fest (Redondo Beach, CA)
24th Annual Mississippi Pecan Festival (Richton, MS)
57th Annual International Oyster Festival (Galway City, Galway, Ireland)
Warrens Cranberry Festival (Warrens, WI) - the home of cranberries!
Rochester Oktoberfest (Rochester, MI)
- Deep Fried Strawberries
- 'What the Fluff?' is a Marshmallow Fluff Festival
- The Kentucky Thanksgiving Cocktail
- GF Almond Cranberry Bundt Cakes - Cranberry Craze Pt 1
- 3 Must Try Disaronno Cocktails
- This Week In Food Festivals: April 30th-May 8th
- This Weekend TASTE London
- Celebrate Ice Cream Days at the Ice Cream Capital of the World!
- Classic Mint Julep Recipe for the Kentucky Derby
- Kentucky Derby Ready: The Bulleit Rye Mint Julep