Family Fun Magazine & Curtis Rist's Super Cute Banana-pus and Delightful Bell Pepper Octopus Dip
All of these snacks are both super healthy and a great way for you and your kids to get your 3 A Day in a fun way! All of these snacks are super simple, and perfect for both after school noshing or easy entertaining (zoo themed birthday party, anyone?!) and they're all naturally gluten free and allergy friendly.
Banana Sea Creature
(Personally, I think it looks like a squid but that's just me.) This deep sea creature makes eating your 3 A Day of fruits super fun and easy! Use the other half of the banana in a smoothie, on a sandwich (or fried peanut butter 'nana sammich, anyone? Thank you, thank you very much.) Dairy Free/Vegan.
Make super cute (not to mention quick and easy!) penguins from black olives, cream cheese and carrots - wow!
Cut a bell pepper to look like an octopus, add cream cheese and olive eyes and voila! Use the second pepper as dip strips in hummus, ranch or your favorite sauce. Dairy free/Vegan options.
- 5 Best Gluten Free Sweet Potato Casserole Recipes
- 5 Must Try Gluten Free Pumpkin Cookie Recipes - Allergy Friendly
- Sunday Baking: Gluten Free Cake Pop Recipes
- 3 Minute Cranberry Relish - No Cooking Required
- Allergy Friendly Roasted Pumpkin Seeds 3 Ways
- 3 Must Try Gluten Free Popcorn Ball Recipes
- Homemade Lucky Charms Marshmallows - Gluten Free + Dairy Free
- DIY Easy Homemade Gourmet Marshmallows
- Gluten Free Shepherd's Pie - Dairy Free + GFCF
- Homemade Allergy Friendly Gnocchi
- Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas)
- Baked Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- Gnocchi - Sweet Potato Recipes
- Red, White & Blue Smoothie
- Creamy Artichoke Dip with Dill
- Simple and Satisfying: Stuffed Peppers
- Marinade that is a delight with Ham
- Tia's Treats
- Cumin Roasted Cauliflower
- Shiraz Chocolate Lava Pudding