Green is not just for drinking anymore. It is popping up in all kinds of recipes, sweet and savory, hot and cold. These five recipes are just a taste of all ways you can use green tea in cooking and baking.
Green Tea Ice Cream
Green tea ice cream is delicious with chocolate sauce.
Green Tea Macarons
These French cookies are delicate and melt in your mouth.
Green Tea Steamed Salmon
This involved recipe is well-worth the time and effort.
Iced Green Tea with Ginger and Lemongrass
A low-calorie drink that is refresing and flavorful.
Green Tea Noodle Salad
This vegan recipe is made with green tea soba noodles, tofu, soy sauce, and more!
- Today's Weird Wednesday Must-Reads
- Ramen-Flavored Ice Cream Serves as Meal and Dessert
- Around the World: Japanese Green Tea Beef Yakitori
- 5 Sweet and Savory Coconut Recipes
- Green Bean Tempura Fries
- Baked Green Mussels in Dynamite Sauce
- Easy Green Tea Cream Puffs
- Totally Awesome Thai Drunken Noodles
- Must-Read Blog Posts: Exciting Dishes from the East
- Christmas Omelet - Sweet Pastry