Hot on the heels of Schweddy Balls and its aftermath is the Ben & Jerry's Big Lebowski ice cream. Called "The Dude's Dude Food," the White Russian-flavored ice cream is mixed with chocolate malt bowling balls.
Although the Big Lebowski ice cream looks delicious, it might be too good to be true. The Tauntr.com watermark appears at the bottom of the image, which either signals an exclusive or a clever photo manipulation. For more Big Lebowski-themed sweets, try these cupcakes.
- Ben & Jerry's 30 Rock Ice Cream is a Tasteful Farewell
- Ben & Jerry's Gives Away Free Scoops of "What a Cluster" Ice Cream for Carmageddon
- Ben & Jerry's Apple-y Ever After Ice Cream Supports Gay Marriage
- Ben and Jerry's Release Pumpkin Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Fudge Brownie and Cookie Dough Cake is Inspired by Ben and Jerry's Half Baked
- Ben and Jerry's Releases New Flavor in Celebration of 'Anchorman 2'
- Ben & Jerry's Tweaks 'Taste the Lin-Sanity' Flavor
- Food Recall: Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Nougat Crunch Ice Cream
- Ben & Jerry's: A Social Justice Company That Just Happens To Make Ice Cream
- A Ben & Jerry's Birthday
- Valentine's Day Potted Plant Ice-Cream Desserts
- Shannon's Seoul Summer Sip; with watermelon and rum
- Diabetic Delicious Double Berry Ice Cream
- True vanilla ice cream
- Strawberry and cream cheese ice cream
- Strawberry Honey Vanilla Ice Cream
- Rocky Road Ice Cream
- Caramel ice cream
- White chocolate-cranberry ice cream
- Home made coffee ice cream