Hot on the heels of Schweddy Balls and its aftermath is the Ben & Jerry's Big Lebowski ice cream. Called "The Dude's Dude Food," the White Russian-flavored ice cream is mixed with chocolate malt bowling balls.
Although the Big Lebowski ice cream looks delicious, it might be too good to be true. The Tauntr.com watermark appears at the bottom of the image, which either signals an exclusive or a clever photo manipulation. For more Big Lebowski-themed sweets, try these cupcakes.
- Ben & Jerry's 30 Rock Ice Cream is a Tasteful Farewell
- Ben & Jerry's Gives Away Free Scoops of "What a Cluster" Ice Cream for Carmageddon
- Ben & Jerry's Apple-y Ever After Ice Cream Supports Gay Marriage
- Ben and Jerry's Release Pumpkin Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Food Recall: Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Nougat Crunch Ice Cream
- Fudge Brownie and Cookie Dough Cake is Inspired by Ben and Jerry's Half Baked
- Ben & Jerry's Tweaks 'Taste the Lin-Sanity' Flavor
- Ben & Jerry's: A Social Justice Company That Just Happens To Make Ice Cream
- Ben and Jerry's Releases New Flavor in Celebration of 'Anchorman 2'
- The Big Lebowski Cupcakes Channel a Cult Classic
- Angie's Key Lime Ice Cream
- Homemade ' Tutti Frooti Ice Cream '...
- Angie's Brownie Ice Cream Cake
- Priyaa's No Churn Mango Ice Cream
- Fresh Peaches and Cream Ice Cream
- Melted Ice Cream Cake with Espresso Butter Cream
- Strawberry and cream cheese ice cream
- Japanese Tea Ice Cream
- Lemon Custard Ice Cream
- Carrot Ice Cream Pie