BVLGARI is marking 125 years of jewels and to celebrate they have teamed up with mineral sparkling water company, San Pellegrino.
The limited edition sparkling water will be sold exclusively at BVLGARI's exhibition in Paris in January 2012. Until the exhibition starts, high-end restaurants in Paris will be providing diners with the jewelry company's sparkling water.
- Blk Mineral Water Gets Drinkers Consumed With the Dark Side
- The World's Top 50 Restaurants
- 2011 World's 10 Best Restaurants
- Cuckoo for Coconut Water
- Six Not So Secret Cocktail Ingredients For a KNOCK OUT Thanksgiving Cocktail
- Weird Wednesday Links: Green Eggs and Hamlet, Insurance Audit Cakes, and the U.S.' Priciest Restaurants
- Would You Eat Human Placenta?
- White Whiskey, Cynar, Poteen and some twisted ways to enjoy them
- Sailor Jerry, please meet Barr Hill Gin for Punch.
- Hirschkuss German Herbal Liqueur and Tales of the Cocktail in New Orleans