Gordon Ramsay recently unvelied a new line of cookware for Kmart, Everyday Kitchen. The celebrity chef is also now starring in the official commercial to help sell the line that is sold exclusively at Kmart.
The commercial is a funny take on Ramsay's normally mean television persona. The Hell's Kitchen star tries to teach a regular guy how to cook using his signature cookware line, but the pupil is a bit scared by Ramsay's presence.
Check out the commercial below!
- Gordon Ramsay Everyday Kitchen Collection for Kmart to Debut in Fall 2011
- Gordon Ramsay Stars in New Acura Commercial
- Gordon Ramsay Unveils Cookware Line
- Gordon Ramsay in New Eyewear Ad
- Gordon Ramsay Lost 30 Pounds for Triathlon
- Gordon Ramsay Closes Two Australia Restaurants
- Gordon Ramsay to Open First Las Vegas Restaurant
- Go Inside Gordon Ramsay's New Las Vegas Restaurant
- Gordon Ramsay Cuts Ties with Verre in Dubai
- Gordon Ramsay Gets Fired From Montreal Restaurant
- Everyday Dog Biscuits
- Applesauce, Everyday
- Everyday Casserole
- Everyday Pancakes
- Everyday Meat Loaf
- Not your everyday Fish & Chips
- Everyday Pasta Salad
- A healthy alternative to your everyday pizza, white with parsnips
- French Vanilla Butter Cake With Raspberry Filling Vanilla Buttercream Frosting and Bittersweet Ganache
- How To Freeze Produce To Make It Productive