While pumpkin bars are exciting (especially gluten free ones!), they're not all that sophisticated. Compared to other autumn desserts like souffles or poached pears, pumpkin bars are kind of... homey. Not in a bad awy, but as Karina writes, "Pumpkin bars aren't as sexy as say, a fresh raspberry tart...They don't exactly inspire passionate prose." But really, they're simple and delicious, and what more can you really ask for in a dessert? Here are 3 amazing gluten free pumpkin bar recipes for you take for a test drive!
Pumpkin Spice Bars
These dairy free pumpkin spice bars are delicious and allergy friendly! Add some cream cheese frosting and you have yourself an instant classic.
Addictive Pumpkin Bars
Moist and delicious, these grain and dairy free bars are a hit with the whole family.
Pumpkin Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
Umm do I really have to say anthing? For a gluten free crust, substitute your favorite Oreo-style chocolate cookie (cookie only, no cream!) for the chocolate grahams.
- 5 Must Try Gluten Free Pumpkin Cookie Recipes - Allergy Friendly
- Gluten Free Vegan Bourbon Pumpkin Pie
- Allergy Friendly Roasted Pumpkin Seeds 3 Ways
- Gluten Free Vegan Pumpkin Rice Soup with Sage
- Homemade Pumpkin Butter
- 3 Tasty Vegan Pumpkin Pie Recipes
- 5 Savory Pumpkin Recipes to Love
- 5 Must Try Gluten Free Pumpkin Recipes - GFCF
- 3 Gluten Free Perfect Pumpkin Pancake Recipes
- Seriously Best Ever Bourbon Cranberry Sauce - Cranberry Craze Pt 2
- Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas)
- Gluten Free Frosted Pumpkin Doughnuts
- Cumin Roasted Cauliflower
- Pumpkin Banana Protein Oat Bars
- Pumpkin Cookies by FoodAllergiesRecipeBox.com
- Pumpkin Brownies
- Gingered Pumpkin Cupcakes
- Chicken Wing Drummettes
- Penne Pasta with Pumpkin Alfredo Sauce
- Baked Pumpkin French Toast - gluten free, dairy free, soy free