Christina Aguilera has been helping Yum! brands in their efforts to help end world hunger and the company has just released their second PSA starring the singer.
To help with the cause, donations can be made through Taco Bell, KFC and Pizza Hut locations, or by visiting the From Hunger to Hope website. Check out the PSA below!
- Christina Aguilera Helps Yum! Brands Feed the Hungry
- Yum! Brand Sells A&W and Long John Silver’s
- Christina Aguilera Rents Part of London Train with Specific Food Demands
- Christina Aguilera is on a High Protein Diet
- Christina Aguilera Shows Off Weight Loss
- Yum Brands Pledges $1 Million to Fight Hunger in Africa
- Celebrity Chefs and Football Players Join Kraft in Hunger Relief Efforts
- Drew Barrymore Traveled to Kenya with the World Food Programme
- Dumpster Diving to Feed the World?
- Nick Cannon Supports Stamp Out Hunger Drive