September 24, 2011
America's favorite foul-mouthed chef gave an interview to Playboy magazine and covered a surprising amount of territory.
Among the interesting tidbits:
- 1. He never watches his own shows ("I’d rather watch Deadliest Catch or go out for dinner.")
- 2. He and Mario Batali are not feuding ("That’s cow shit. People fuel that crap because they want to see me go on Iron Chef against him.")
- 3. He would go on "Iron Chef America."
- 4. He doesn't think a Gordon Ramsay meal has to be made by Gordon Ramsay ("If you buy an Armani suit, you don’t ask if Giorgio stitched it himself. Did Hugo Boss personally make that T-shirt? When I bought my Ferrari 458, I didn’t ask Enzo to put the fucking wheels on so I can go 222 miles an hour. No way.")
- 5. Surprise, he loves the f-word. ("And don’t kid yourself. Everybody uses it. The queen swears, for God’s sake. People have to stop being prudish.")
- 6. He colors his hair.
Read the rest of the interview here.
- Gordon Ramsay Closes Two Australia Restaurants
- Gordon Ramsay Everyday Kitchen Collection for Kmart to Debut in Fall 2011
- 10 Unforgettable Gordon Ramsay Stories From 2011
- Jacques Pepin on Gordon Ramsay
- Gordon Ramsay Stars in Kmart Commercial
- David Beckham No Longer Involved With Gordon Ramsay Restaurant
- Gordon Ramsay Stars in New Acura Commercial
- Gordon Ramsay Lost 30 Pounds for Triathlon
- Jimmy Fallon Imitates Gordon Ramsay During Interview
- Gordon Ramsay to Open First Las Vegas Restaurant
- Chicken Souvlaki and Orzo
- French Vanilla Butter Cake With Raspberry Filling Vanilla Buttercream Frosting and Bittersweet Ganache
- Xavier's Salad Nicoise
- German Beef Rouladen - An International Classic Recipe with a Hungarian Twist
- When Summer Gives You Lemons, Make Sangria
- When Life Gives You Grapefruit, Make Salsa?
- Chicken Recipe
- Thai Quail
- Chilled Chocolate Fondant
- Twice Baked Emmental Souffle