Apple cinnamon waffles are a scrumptuous breakfast that everyone will love. The batter has a secret ingredient, grated apples! These waffles are served with a drizzle of maple syrup and caramel sauce.
Apple Cinnamon Waffles
Recipe from Bourbonnatrix Bakes
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup whole-wheat all purpose flour
1 tbsp sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
pinch grated nutmeg
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup sour cream
1 cup whole milk
8 tablespoons butter melted and cooled
1 cup grated apples (2 apples)
Preheat your waffle iron on medium-high heat.
In a large bowl, combine the flours, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. In a smaller bowl, whisk together the milk and sour cream, and then whisk in the eggs. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry, and stir just until combined. Fold in the butter, and then the apples, stirring minimally.
Serve waffles with maple syrup or caramel syrup.
- Easy Peasy Cinnamon Roll Waffles with Cream Cheese Glaze
- Apple Cinnamon Coffee Cake
- Light and Clean Apple Cinnamon Quinoa Porridge
- Sweet Turned Savory: Ham Stuffed Waffles
- Red Velvet Waffles with Cream Cheese Icing
- Must-Make Cream Cheese and Jam Stuffed Cinnamon Toast Waffles
- Cinnamon Roll Bunnies
- Happy Waffle Day!
- Insanely Delicious Cinnamon Marscapone Pancakes with Cheeries
- Sunday Baking: Vegan Pumpkin Cranberry Cinnamon Rolls with Maple Icing
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!
- Bread Machine Apple Breakfast Buns
- Healthy Fall Dessert: Baked apples with walnuts, honey and cinnamon.
- French Toast With Cinnamon and Nutmeg
- Apple Spice Cookies; a recipe for comfort when the air turns chilly
- Caramel Apple Slab Pie
- Eggs With Ham and Asparagus Casserole
- Mexican Baked Eggs
- Sophie's Gluten Free Buckwheat Porridge With Apple Juice & Cinnamon Apples With Caramelised Coconut Blossom Sugar
- Gluten Free Buckwheat Porridge With Apple Juice & Cinnamon Apples With Caramelised Coconut Blossom Sugar