As you prepare Halloween party menus and other spooky celebrations, consider these googly-eyed monster mini cupcakes by Meaghan Mountford of The Decorated Cookie. The miniature cupcakes are made monstrous with marshmallows, an edible marker and some sprinkles.
Mountford notes that the monster mini cupcakes are so easy to prepare that her three-year-old child even successfully prepared a pair of the Halloween-themed treats alongside mommy. Check out the recipe here.
- Big and Green Frankenstein Monster Cake
- Light and Healthy Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes
- Mini Bat Cupcakes Are A Flying Sweet
- Halloween Cupcake Toppers Are Gruesomely Gory Gumpaste
- Cupcake Stuffing is a Basting Baker's Ideal Thanksgiving Feast
- Fun Monster Sandwich Cookies
- Nightmare Before Christmas Cupcake Toppers Ring in Halloween Right
- Hassel-Free Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe
- Follow a Liquid Diet this Thanksgiving with Drinkable Apple Pie
- The Turkey Dinner Cupcake is a Bite-Sized Meal