As you prepare Halloween party menus and other spooky celebrations, consider these googly-eyed monster mini cupcakes by Meaghan Mountford of The Decorated Cookie. The miniature cupcakes are made monstrous with marshmallows, an edible marker and some sprinkles.
Mountford notes that the monster mini cupcakes are so easy to prepare that her three-year-old child even successfully prepared a pair of the Halloween-themed treats alongside mommy. Check out the recipe here.
- Mini Bat Cupcakes Are A Flying Sweet
- Halloween Cupcake Toppers Are Gruesomely Gory Gumpaste
- Cupcake Stuffing is a Basting Baker's Ideal Thanksgiving Feast
- Fun Monster Sandwich Cookies
- Nightmare Before Christmas Cupcake Toppers Ring in Halloween Right
- Follow a Liquid Diet this Thanksgiving with Drinkable Apple Pie
- The Turkey Dinner Cupcake is a Bite-Sized Meal
- Ghostbusters Fondant Cupcake Toppers are a Ghoulish Dessert
- 5 Best Gluten Free Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipes
- The TurTwinkie is an Endangered Bird