ShopRite will be sponsoring the 2011 New York Grand Tasting Event at the Food Network New York City Wine & Food Festival on October 1st and 2nd at Pier 57, New York. The Grand Tasting event is part of the festival that is hosted by The Food Network, Food & Wine magazine and Travel and Leisure magazine. It is among the festival’s most popular attractions showcasing ShopRite’s premier line of limited edition specialty products, and signature dishes from reputable restaurants in NYC and world-class wine and spirit maker Southern Wine & Spirits of New York.
Recipes that will be showcased in the grand tasting are by Chef Lynn Logg’s, ShopRite’s Corporate Executive Chef and head of ShopRite’s Culinary Workshop. Each recipe features a selection of ShopRite Private Label specialty and limited edition ingredients, including the two new ShopRite products that will be introduced in the event, Imported Organic Pasta and Woodfired Pizza.
- Pasta with Crumbled Sausage tossed in a Spinach Cream sauce featuring ShopRite’s Imported Organic Pasta which comes in seven authentic Italian varieties – Trottole, Radiatore, Gigli, Fusilli, Casarecce, Rigatoni and Pennoni
- Garden to Table Pasta Salad featuring ShopRite Imported Organic Pasta and ShopRite Imported Basting Oil
- Pasta with Butternut Squash, Carmelized Onions and Pancetta with a Rosemary Brown Butter featuring ShopRite Imported Organic Pasta
- Pasta Pie featuring ShopRite Imported Organic Pasta and ShopRite Imported Campania Grown Cherry Tomatoes
The fourth annual Food Network New York City Wine & Food Festival, presented by Food & Wine, takes place on September 29th to October 2nd, 2011. Event proceeds will benefit hunger relief initiatives through the Food Bank for New York City and Share Our Strength, a national non-profit organization working to end child hunger in America.
- Giada De Laurentiis Talks Meatballs at the NYC Food and Wine Festival
- VINO 2011: The Grand Tasting
- How Many Ingredients Are In Your Wine?
- Famed Pizzeria Owner Stabbed in Brooklyn
- Los Angeles Times Presents The Taste
- Just a little bit tipsy
- Cannoli Eating World Record Set
- Weirdest Entry Into Celebrity Wine Business Yet
- 10 Best Hurricane Irene Food Tweets
- World's Longest Pub Crawl Record Set
- Hot cocoa cookies
- Long Fusilli With Italian Sausages
- New York Steaks with Wine Sauce
- Orange Blossoms Shredded Pork With Capsicums
- New York Steak au Poivre with Balsamic Reduction
- Pan Seared New York Steak with Whiskey Cream Sauce
- Steak with Baked Potatoes with Cheese and Butter
- Limpets, The Poor Man’s Abalone
- Tasty Flower Crab Soup
- Dilmah Rose With French Vanilla Tea-Smoked Fish