Right after apple butter, pumpkin butter is my all time favorite spread. I swear, you can use it with everything - spread it on toast, stir into oatmeal, in cookies, for filling pate a choux, in toaster pastries and handpies! Naturally allergy free and super easy to make, why not try your hand at homemade pumpkin butter? Here are three of my favorite versions, all gluten free, dairy free and vegan and super simple -- as in, put ingredients in a pot and stir!
Favorite Pumpkin Butter Recipe
With a freebie recipe for pepita (pumpkin seed) granola! If you do plan on making the granola, be sure to use certified GF oats from a trusted supplier.
Spiced Pumpkin Butter
With a healthy dose of ginger and fresh apple juice, this recipe bears a spread with a truly rich and complex flavor.
Slow Cooker Pumpkin Butter
Even easier than stirring at the stove, throw everything into your slow cooker, stir and walk away. Hello, easiest recipe ever!
- Seriously Best Ever Bourbon Cranberry Sauce - Cranberry Craze Pt 2
- Sensational Roasted Cauliflower with Apples and Dill, Gluten Free + Vegan
- 3 Minute Cranberry Relish - No Cooking Required
- Vegan Recipe Roundup: 5 Fall Favorites
- Gluten Free + Allergy Friendly Thanksgiving Desserts
- Gluten Free Vegan Dark Chocolate Chipotle Cake
- 5 Best Gluten Free Sweet Potato Casserole Recipes
- Last Minute Vegan Gluten Free Desserts
- 5 Sinfully Delicious Vegan Chocolate Desserts
- Meatless Monday: Gluten Free Curry For All Seasons
- Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas)
- Homemade Caramel Sauce
- Creamy Artichoke Dip with Dill
- Simple and Satisfying: Stuffed Peppers
- Wild Rice Stuffing with Cranberries and Hazelnuts - Gluten Free & Dairy Free
- Tia's Treats
- Cumin Roasted Cauliflower
- Cranberry Pudding with Coconut Whipped Cream-gluten free, vegan
- Homemade Persimmon Pulp
- Nutrient rich green peas cookies