Fall has offcially arrived and the cool weather calls for warm soup and tasty sandwiches. These bloggers have excellent recipes to kick off this season's eatings.
Jalapeno Popper Grilled Cheese
This sandwich mimicks the favorite bar snack.
Carrot, Cardamom, and Marshmallow Soup
A comforting soup with a kick of chili.
Chicken Noodle Soup with Lemon
Use a roasted chicken for the meat and the bones for the stck.
Pear Soup with Pancetta and Blue Cheese
This sweet and savory soup is perfect with crusty bread for dipping.
- Crack Chicken Salad Sandwich
- Must-Read Blog Posts: Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
- Must-Read Blog Posts: Fabulous Winter Soups and Salads
- Must-Read Blog Posts: Autumn Recipes
- Must-Read Blog Posts: Comfort Food Classics
- Must-Read Blog Posts: Restaurant Favorites
- Must-Read Blog Posts: Memorial Day Burgers
- The Soup and Sandwich Plate is a Comforting Platter
- Must-Read Blog Posts: Game Day Recipes
- Must-Blog Posts: 4th of July Eats and Treats
- Cauliflower, Leek and Cheddar Cheese Soup
- Scrambled Egg and Ham Breakfast Buns
- Pumpkin Carrot Soup
- Slow Cooker Cajun White Bean Soup
- Fresh Mediterranean Shrimp and Avocado Pita Pockets
- Saucy Shredded Barbecue Chicken
- Golden Carolina Pulled Chicken Sandwich with Broccoli Slaw & Cilantro
- Black Eyed Peas and Kale Stew
- Trader Joe’s Harvest Grain Pasta Salad
- Ham and Swiss Panini With Mushrooms and Kale