Spaghetti squash is one of my favorite autumn gourds -- right up there with acorn squash and pumpkin! Steamed or baked/roasted, the flesh easily shreds into spaghetti-like noodles with a delicious al dente texture! Perfect as a low-carb (and gluten/grain free!) substitute for pasta, there are so many other ways to use this fall favorite. From stuffed squash boats to simple salads and hearty casseroles, there's no way you can go wrong with these super simple gluten free recipes.
Honey Truffle Spaghetti Squash with Goat Cheese
Golden honey, a dash of truffle oil and creamy goat cheese make this recipe a new fall favorite.
Spaghetti Squash with Cranberries, Almonds & Feta
Sometimes, the simplest combination of ingredients can yield the best results!
Spaghetti Squash Gratin
Rich and creamy, this pseudo-casserole is the perfect ending to a cold, blustery day.
- Allergy Friendly Roasted Pumpkin Seeds 3 Ways
- Gluten Free Cumin Roasted Cauliflower
- Steamed Artichokes with Roasted Pepper Aioli
- Wheatless Wednesday: Fried Green Tomatoes
- 3 Minute Cranberry Relish - No Cooking Required
- Seriously Best Ever Bourbon Cranberry Sauce - Cranberry Craze Pt 2
- Sensational Roasted Cauliflower with Apples and Dill, Gluten Free + Vegan
- Vegan Recipe Roundup: 5 Fall Favorites
- Easy Homemade Cranberry Sauce with Port & Pears
- 3 Must Try Vegan Gluten Free Thanksgiving Side Dishes
- Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas)
- Cumin Roasted Cauliflower
- Spicy Red Lentil Soup With Magic Potion
- Simple and Satisfying: Stuffed Peppers
- Creamy Artichoke Dip with Dill
- Baked Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- Mustard & Thyme Butter
- Baked Chickpea & Chili Koftas in a Hot Jalfrezi Curry Sauce
- Easy Breakfast Cookie
- Vegan Chard, Quinoa and Hazelnuts Pie (Low Carb and Gluten Free)