The Cake Boss, Buddy Valastro, surprised his wife Lisa with a proposal to renew their wedding vows for their tenth anniversary.
"We got married in October 2001, less than a month away from Sept. 11 and as joyous an occasion as it was, everybody had a piece of their heart ripped out," Buddy explained.
The nuptials are taking place in Hawaii and Buddy is making the cake himself. "I was tempted to make a replica of my first wedding cake but that would be too easy. I'm a better baker now. It has to be to be special."
Going with the Hawaiian theme, Buddy wants to give the wedding cake a tropical feel. "The cake is going to be a bit tropical with seashells and lace details," he said.
- Buddy Valastro Cakes Coming to a Grocery Store Near You
- The 2,000-Pound Bumblebee Cake by Buddy Valastro is a Transforming Treat
- Miss USA Alyssa Campanella Dying to Meet Cake Boss Buddy Valastro
- Cake Boss Whips Up Life-Sized Betty White Cake
- The Gollum Wedding Cake is 'Precious'
- Rachael Ray Dresses as Little Red Riding Hood for Halloween Episode
- Betty White Gets Frosted in a Life-Size Cake Replica
- The Pit Boss Belt Lets You Conquer the BBQ
- The Cake Buddy is an Anthropomorphic Dessert
- Bompas & Parr Launch Wedding Cake Explosion Service