Spaghetti squash gets its name for the noodle-like strands that occur once it's cooked.
A classic way to use this squash, is with tomato sauce and cheese. If you're ready to take this delightful winter squash to the next level, then try this Mediterranean-inspired recipe.
Serve it with your favorite protein and sauteed seasonal greens for a healthy and tasty seasonal meal.
Lemon Caper Spaghetti Squash
2 large spaghetti squash
4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
Salt and pepper
8 tablespoons sweet butter
2 tablespoons capers, drained
1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
4 tablespoons chopped parsley leaves
For the rest of the recipe click here.
- Meatless Monday: Summer Squash with Mozzarella & Tomatoes
- 3 Spectacular Spaghetti Squash Recipes, Gluten Free
- 5 Must Try Spaghetti Squash Recipes
- Fresh Summer Salads
- Souper Sunday Curry Lentil Winter Squash Soup
- Must Try! Chicken Under a Brick
- Gluten Free Stuffed Mushrooms 3 Ways
- Gluten Free Cumin Roasted Cauliflower
- Awesome Asian Inspired Spaghetti Squash
- Allergy Friendly Roasted Pumpkin Seeds 3 Ways