Two-time Top Chef veteran Fabio Viviani may not know how to make a cheeseburger (or maybe he does), but he certainly knows American pizza. That is, if you believe his new ad for Domino's, in which Viviani touts the chain's new artisan pizza offerings.
The ad mainly show Viviani mispronouncing ingredients while talking up the pizza (which doesn't look that great in the spot).
"In Italy, we want delicious meals even when we don't have the time to go to a restaurant or make it from scratch. With Bertolli Meal Soups, people can have a great restaurant-quality meal anytime," says Viviani.
Ironically, he recently told Grub Street, "I don't want to be a media whore."
- Fabio Viviani Continues Massive Sell Out
- Domino's Pakistan Serves Tex-Mex with their Quesadilla Pizza
- Domino's Kobe Beef Steak Pizza Costs $66
- The Bertolli "Let's Cook!" iPad App Features Chef Fabio Viviani
- Domino's Pizza CEO Balks at FDA Calorie-Posting Regulations
- Nick From Dude Foods Makes a Wisconsin 25-Cheese Pizza
- Domino's Japan to Open Location on the Moon
- Domino's Times Square Billboard Shows Real-Time Customer Feedback
- Windstar Cruises Adds Chef Fabio Viviani to Signature Host Roster
- Fast Food Chains Using Chefs in Ads