Coca-Cola teamed up with techno duo, Daft Punk, for a limited edition box set of the well known beverage.
The limited edition bottles have 925 silver and 18 karat gold Coca-Cola logos with custom Daft Punk caps. Inspired by helmets, Coca-Cola only released 20 boxes of the Daft Punk bottles worldwide.
- Coca-Cola's Open Happiness Campaign Encourages You to Embrace
- Coca-Cola India "eKOCool" Coolers Use Solar Energy to Chill Bottles and Charge Gadgets
- Coca-Cola 125th Anniversary Cans Inspire Nostalgia
- Natasha Harris' 2-Gallon-a-Day Coca-Cola Habit May Have Caused Death
- Soda Crate Pet Beds Reuse Salvaged Bottle-Carriers
- Weird Wednesday: Chumlee's $11,500 Bar Bill, Fried Bubblegum and 126-Pound Cabbages
- Coca-Cola's Secret Coca Imports Beg Question: Why?
- Coca-Cola Sing for Me Vending Machine Spreads Cheer to Students
- Coca-Cola Freestyle App Lets You Play Soda Mixologist
- Coca-Cola Showers Soccer Fans with Social Media Confetti
- Coca-Cola Biscuits From Southern Biscuits Cookbook
- Chocolate Pretzel Cookies!!!
- Limited Edition Cheesecake Trifle
- Bottle Gourd Kofta With Gravy
- Bottled Fruit Cake
- Doodhi or Bottle Gourd Halwa
- Infuser Water Bottle: Healthy Soft Drinks
- The Best Salad Dressing (You'll Never Buy Bottled Again!)
- Kande Pohe Recipe
- Authentic Bang Bang Chicken