Martha Stewart celebrated her 70th birthday this past summer and the television host shared the details on yesterday's episode of the Martha Stewart Show.
The theme of the party was Scrabble and puzzle games, which made for cute decor and a family-friendly get together.
The menu included a full three courses along with a nice long list of wines that guests could choose from. For the first course, party-goers were treated with sweet pea ravioli with basil sauce. The main course consisted of turbot with tomato confit with light lemon sauce, couscous with sunshine squash and roasted eggplant, and a side of summer vegetables. For dessert, guests had the option of Lady M Mille crepes, sweets from John Barricelli, Ron Ben-Israel Petits Fours, C.J. Olson cherries. Martha's birthday cake was salty caramel flavored and served in individual mini cake holders. Check out the birthday cakes below!
- Rihanna Serves Personalized Cake at Birthday Bash
- Martha Stewart to Produce a Sitcom About a Martha Stewart Obsessed Fan
- Barbra Streisand Celebrates 70th Birthday with Traditional Greek Food
- Gabrielle Union Celebrates 40th Birthday with Food, Friends and Courvoisier Gold
- Martha Stewart to Host 2012 Pillsbury Bake-Off
- The Martha Stewart Show Cancelled
- Martha Stewart to Launch 'Cooking School' Show on PBS
- Martha Stewart Makes Green Eggs and Ham with The Lorax
- 5 Celebrity Birthday Party Menus
- Guests Treated to Comfort Food at Katy Perry's Birthday Party
- French Vanilla Butter Cake With Raspberry Filling Vanilla Buttercream Frosting and Bittersweet Ganache
- White Rocky Road Choc Crackles
- Martha Stewart's Plum Galette
- Pink Raspberry Sherbert Punch
- Easy Chicken Wings
- Pumpkin-spice cake
- Strawberry Cake w/ Greek Yogurt Frosting
- Chocolate Cake with Peanut Butter Buttercream
- Orange Roughy with Tomatoes Capers Sauce
- Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Caramelized Apples, Pears and Onions