Baked apples are the perfect way to use this seasonal fruit. The key to use the freshest and sweetest apples. You can stuff them with nuts, fruits, jam, or just sugar and spice. These five baked apple recipes show you how to make this sweet and comforting treat.
Best Baked Apples
Tart Granny Smith apples are stuffed with nuts and sweet dried fruits.
Baked Sliced Apples
The spices and butter seep into each apple slice, making each piece buttery and delicious.
Marzipan Stuffed Baked Apples
Marzipan is a sweet almond paste used frequently in European desserts.
Baklava Baked Apples
The filling for these baked apples is made with pistachios, walnuts, honey, and spices.
Fig Baked Apples
If you are not a fan of figs, substitute with apricot jam.
- 4 Vegetarian Recipes with a Pop of Pesto
- Fabulously French Apple Tarte Tatin
- Cheesecake and Other Creamy Desserts That Will Blow Your Mind
- Cabernet Burgers and 4 More Uses for Leftover Red Wine
- Strawberry Shortcake Macarons and Other French Desserts for Bastille Day
- Crazy Good Caramel Apple Trifle
- Five Fabulous Fig Recipes
- Ricotta and Pear Cake from Southern Italian Desserts
- 5 More Perfect Panna Cotta
- Campfire Cooking: 4 Recipes to Cook on Your Next Camping Trip
- Caramel Apple Slab Pie
- Apple Spice Cookies; a recipe for comfort when the air turns chilly
- Greek Baklava
- Apple and Black Tea Cake
- Fast and simple baked chicken with apple and strawberry
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!
- Baked Salmon With Mandarin Orange and Pineapple Salsa
- Fresh Cherries in Limoncello with Whipped Cream
- Fruity Breakfast Buns
- Marzipan Tarts