Baked apples are the perfect way to use this seasonal fruit. The key to use the freshest and sweetest apples. You can stuff them with nuts, fruits, jam, or just sugar and spice. These five baked apple recipes show you how to make this sweet and comforting treat.
Best Baked Apples
Tart Granny Smith apples are stuffed with nuts and sweet dried fruits.
Baked Sliced Apples
The spices and butter seep into each apple slice, making each piece buttery and delicious.
Marzipan Stuffed Baked Apples
Marzipan is a sweet almond paste used frequently in European desserts.
Baklava Baked Apples
The filling for these baked apples is made with pistachios, walnuts, honey, and spices.
Fig Baked Apples
If you are not a fan of figs, substitute with apricot jam.
- Fabulously French Apple Tarte Tatin
- Five Fabulous Fig Recipes
- Ricotta and Pear Cake from Southern Italian Desserts
- 5 More Perfect Panna Cotta
- Easy and Refreshing Watermelon Granita
- 5 Perfect Panna Cotta
- Plum Clafouti a la Julia Child
- Simple Fig and Gorgonzola Tarts
- How-To Recipe: Pear Tarte Tatin
- Fabulous Poached Pear and Brown Butter Tart
- Greek Baklava
- Apple and Black Tea Cake
- Fast and simple baked chicken with apple and strawberry
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!
- Baked Salmon With Mandarin Orange and Pineapple Salsa
- Fresh Cherries in Limoncello with Whipped Cream
- Fruity Breakfast Buns
- Marzipan Tarts
- Easy Apple, Pear and Pomegranate Tart
- Persian Baklava