With Halloween officially 4 weeks away, it's time to start planning! Whether you're hosting a haunted house, throwing a spooky shindig or inviting a few friends over for a ghoulish good time, here is only the first of many Halloween treat ideas to tantalize and terrify your guests -- all gluten free, of course!
Ogre Eyes Hot Chocolate
Delicious peppermint hot chocolate with two marshmallow & Crows eyeballs peering back at you!
Invisible Treat Pops
Create a clear candy disk and add Halloween treats to "float" above the lollipop stick! Try candy corn, toasted pumpkin seeds, black sesame seeds, etc.
Eyeball Cookie Balls
Crushed chocolate sandwich cookies (faux Oreos, if you will) mixed with softened cream cheese, covered in white chocolate and spookified with a gummy Lifesaver iris and chocolate chip pupil! Be sure to use gluten free cookies, of course!
- 5 Must Try Gluten Free Pumpkin Cookie Recipes - Allergy Friendly
- Gluten Free + Allergy Friendly Thanksgiving Desserts
- Last Minute Vegan Gluten Free Desserts
- Gluten Free Vegan Dark Chocolate Chipotle Cake
- Allergy Friendly Roasted Pumpkin Seeds 3 Ways
- Best Ever Cranberry Sauce with Pinot Noir & Hibiscus
- Spooky Savory Gluten Free Halloween Treats!
- Easy DIY Pumpkin Marshmallows and Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Gluten Free Pecan Pie 3 Ways
- Gluten Free Perfect Pumpkin Desserts from Jules Shepard
- Wild Rice Stuffing with Cranberries and Hazelnuts - Gluten Free & Dairy Free
- Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas)
- Thanksgiving Holiday Stuffing - gluten free, vegan
- Chocolate Bark with Pistachios and Sea Salt
- Cumin Roasted Cauliflower
- Gluten Free Frosted Pumpkin Doughnuts
- Gluten Free Dairy Free Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes
- GLUTEN-FREE BROWNIES WITH CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER FROSTING
- Ginger Cookies- gluten free, soy free, vegan
- Gluten Free Brisket