Fall is such a great time of year in the kitchen. Finally, I can get my stove fired up again, and I get to wake my kids to the smell of something yummy coming out of the oven. I also love to get all holiday-ish, and pull out the decorations. Now, I found a fabulous blog with a fall themed cake you have to try! Check out today's blog crush: Oh My Sugar High! The candy corn cake is a winner, but don't stop there; Her site is chock full of delectable treats for every occasion.
For now, I have a cute as heck, candy corn cake to rock my Fall themed dinner table. Any excuse for a party!!
- Blog Crush: Vintage Kitchen Notes Makes Brown Sugar Cheesecake
- Blog Crush: Sugar Hero - Doughnut Strawberry Shortcakes
- Blog Crush: Tidy Mom's Earth Day Cookies
- Blog Crush of The Day: The Great Pumpkin Cake
- Food Network Announces "Sugar High" With Duff Goldman
- Blog Crush of the Day: Crazy House
- Blog Crush: Chica And Jo 4th Of July Cupcakes
- Blog Crush: Caramel Apple Trifle of Bakers Royale
- Blog Crush: Fourth of July Fruit Pizza - Jani Serendipity
- Blog Crush: Closet Cooking Makes Greek Easter Bread
- Brown Sugar Sponge Cookie w/ Chocolate Covered Caramels
- Spicy Red Lentil Soup With Magic Potion
- Nanaimo Bars
- Choco-Coco-Banana Cake
- Nutella frangipane empanadas
- High-altitude chocolate chip cookies
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Potato, zucchini, red bell pepper, with bacon and herbs baked in a pot.
- Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe