Carnival Food Lines has partnered with celebrity chef, Guy Fieri, to offer on-board passengers food options from Guy's Burger Joint.
The new dining venue will feature Fieri's hand-crafted burgers, fresh-cut fries and a few recipes made just for Carnival. Guy's Burger Joint will also have two self-serving condiment stations where guests can load their burgers with chipotle mayonnaise, barbecue sauce, garlic aioli, and three different types of hot sauces. Garlic and herb, sea salt, hot chili, sauteed mushrooms, grilled onions, blue cheese, and vine-ripened tomatoes will also be available at the self-serving area.
"Guy Fieri is a fun, unique culinary superstar whose energy and passion for food is reflective in this one-of-a-kind shipboard burger joint concept," said Gerry Cahill, Carnival president and CEO. "We're thrilled to be able to bring his cuisine to our guests who know him and watch him on television every day. Guy's presence can be felt throughout the entire eatery and his culinary genius will truly make these the best burgers at sea."
- Fat Guy's Peanut Butter Bacon Burger is a Combination of Two Classics
- See Guy Fieri's New NYC Restaurant
- Guy Fieri Responds to Bad NYT Review
- Rachael Ray and Guy Fieri Unveil "Guy vs. Rachael's Celebrity Smackdown"
- Page Productions Sues Food Network Over Guy Fieri and "Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives"
- Snooki and Baby Lorenzo Get Their Own Burgers
- CollegeHumor Plays on Harry Potter Fever With "Guy Fieri at Hogwarts"
- Guy Fieri's Meat Variety Pack Available at Costco for a Hefty Price
- Lawsuit Alleges Guy Fieri Said Some Awful Things
- Guy Fieri Now Selling Jewelry