The company is owned and operated by gay people, and plans to donate 1 percent of its revenues to the National Gay Lesbian Task Force Fund. The company currently offers five blends of coffee: Second Date, Weekend Pass, Red Hanky Roast, Good Morning Mary! and Stone Butch Breakfast Blend.
For more, see their website.
- Trendwatch: Bike Shops and Cafes
- Four Barrel Coffee Bans Instagram and Other Hipster Topics
- Canstruction San Francisco Features Cantastic Art
- McDonald's McCafe Ground Coffee Available to Purchase in Canada
- Absolut Makes Vodka Inspired By San Francisco
- The Next Restaurant Empire? Grilled Cheese
- 10 City Themed Cheeseburgers
- VillageVines Changes Name to Savored
- Tyler Florence Launches Safeway's Open Nature Brand With World's Longest Picnic Table
- Brewlab Offers Free Variety Pack of Home-Brewed Beer Each Month