The battle to get all GMOs labeled in the US is heating up. There is a Right2know march heading to DC from Brooklyn, Oct.16th there are rallies planned all across the nation, and California has a ballot initiative for 2012 planned
A legal petition has been filed with the FDA, and the more comments they get, the closer we are to getting these "frankenfoods" labeled.
To sign petition click here.
- The Complete Non-GMO Shopping Guide
- Right 2 Know GMO Labeling March
- Time for an FDA Food Fight
- Obama and Monsanto BFFs?
- Congress Moves to Ban Frankensalmon
- Let's Have Farmageddon at the White House
- Stop Mutant Salmon
- Pinkberry UK Releases Santa's Beard, Partridge in a Pear Tree and Christmas Tree Holiday Toppings
- GF Almond Cranberry Bundt Cakes - Cranberry Craze Pt 1
- Gluten Free Cranberry Upside Down Cake
- Grilled Barramundi
- Cheese Tray
- Traditional Romanian Polenta
- Sweet Potato Soufflé
- Roasted Acorn Squash Stuffed W/spicy Biryani (Veg/vegan)
- Peppermint Bark Lollipops
- Herbed Brioche Stuffing With Fig & Walnut
- Vegan Ranch Cheese Ball
- Wild Rice Stuffing with Cranberries and Hazelnuts - Gluten Free & Dairy Free
- Cured Salmon