October 4th is National Vodka Day! Celebrate with these three must try autumn cocktails -- all vodka based, of course! So grab a shaker and a cocktail glass and remember, it's 5 o'clock somewhere!
Candy Corn Vodka Cocktail
A perfect Halloween cocktail. Just be sure to use only gluten free candy corn (Jelly Belly brand is on the "ok" list, Brach's is not!)
Vanilla Pear Vodka Cocktail
A classic, almost creamy combination of autumn flavors.
Deconstructed Bloody Mary
Vodka infused cherry tomatoes make for an awesome deconstructed cocktail that you eat, not drink!
- 3 Must Try Disaronno Cocktails
- It's National Pickle Day!
- Cooking + Drinking - 5 Must Try Gluten Free Brandy Recipes
- Celebrate National Vodka Day - Recipe Roundup!
- 5 Heavenly Hot Toddy Recipes
- Holy Cannoli! 5 Best Allergy-Friendly Recipes to Celebrate National Cannoli Day!
- 5 Recipes to Celebrate National Tapioca Pudding Day!
- 5 Must Try Gluten Free Pumpkin Cookie Recipes - Allergy Friendly
- Seriously Best Ever Bourbon Cranberry Sauce - Cranberry Craze Pt 2
- 3 Minute Cranberry Relish - No Cooking Required
- Brain Teaser
- WITCHES BREW
- A twist on soda bread, Irish Oat Scones
- Easy Potato Chive Bread
- A sensational summer sip from Prince Edward Island, The "Eddy"
- White Chocolate Whiskey Cream (dairy free)
- Cocoa Stout Cupcakes
- A True Lover's Chocolate Cake
- There ain't no malarkey about these; Irish Coffee and Cookies
- Haddock Cakes, easy Irish fare