Oatmeal bread has it's own taste and texture. Use it as a sandwich bread, and the hearty texture will make the perfect foil for whatever you tuck inside. Toast the slices, and it becomes crispy, with a lovley bite.
A secret that wins me blue ribbons at the fair, is to combine a bit of honey with a pat of butter. Melt and spread onto the hot loaves. Before it soaks in, sprinkle a little bit of oats onto the surface. A masterpiece!
- Best Ever Gluten Free Zucchini Bread Recipes
- 5 Must Try Gluten Free Pumpkin Recipes - GFCF
- Wheatless Wednesday: Sweet Potato Buttermilk Rolls
- How To Make Friendship Bread
- Adorable Panda Bread Instructions And Recipe
- Gluten Free Perfect Pumpkin Desserts from Jules Shepard
- Celiac Saturday: 3 Easy Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal Recipes
- 5 Sweet Oatmeal Recipes
- How To Make Zucchini Bread
- No Way This Is Vegan Banana Bread