Pear season has kicked into high gear. You can enjoy this delicious fall fruit raw, poached, grilled or baked into a countless assortment of desserts.
This version of classic baked pears, spices things up with cardamom and vanilla. For an extra layer of decadence, serve with a scoop of your favorite coconut ice-cream.
1/4 cup white wine
1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
pinch white pepper, optional
1/2 vanilla bean, halved lengthwise
2 firm ripe pears, such as Comice or Anjou, halved and seeded
1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 tablespoon unrefined sugar
1 teaspoon coconut oil or butter, divided into 4 pieces
2 tablespoons pine nuts, optional
For the rest of the recipe click here.
- Easy Homemade Cranberry Sauce with Port & Pears
- Marsala Baked Pears
- Gluten-Free Pear, Pecorino, and Chard Tart
- 5 Mouth Watering Poached Pear Recipes
- Gluten Free Vegan Dark Chocolate Chipotle Cake
- Last Minute Vegan Gluten Free Desserts
- Gluten Free Roasted Figs 3 Ways
- Decadent & Healthy Vegan Chocolate Pudding
- Raw and Gluten-Free Key Lime Pie
- Gluten Free Vegan Bourbon Pumpkin Pie
- Easy Apple, Pear and Pomegranate Tart
- Eggs With Ham and Asparagus Casserole
- Chec Cu Ness Si Cardamom
- Cardamom-Cinammon Pumpkin Cupcakes
- One Pan Lemon Chicken
- Mexican Baked Eggs
- Pumpkin Banana Protein Oat Bars
- Baked Salmon With Mandarin Orange and Pineapple Salsa
- French Toast With Cinnamon and Nutmeg
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!