Warm, fluffy pumpkin pancakes stacked high, drizzled with maple syrup and a pad of butter-- all of fall's favorite flavors on a single plate, making these 3 gluten free and dairy free (GFCF) recipes the perfect way to start your day! Not feeling pancakes for breakfast? What about dessert? If you're still not sold, think about making savory pancakes as a quick lunch or appetizer, topped off with chipotle black beans, salsa and guacamole!
Dairy Free Pumpkin Pancakes
Packed with vegan protein and fiber, these tasty coconut and quinoa flour pancakes put your childhood memories to shame. Even better? They can be sweet or savory. Vegan.
Quick & Easy Pumpkin Pancakes
With a super simple dairy free option, these pancakes will compete for first place on your "favorite foods" list!
Pumpkin Pancake & Waffle Batter
What's better than a batter than does double duty? A batter that is allergy friendly and can be made with pumpkin OR sweet potato - an option that might just be enough to get you out of bed an extra 15 minutes earlier!
- Gluten Free Vegan Bourbon Pumpkin Pie
- 5 Must Try Gluten Free Pumpkin Cookie Recipes - Allergy Friendly
- Allergy Friendly Roasted Pumpkin Seeds 3 Ways
- Gluten Free Vegan Pumpkin Rice Soup with Sage
- Homemade Pumpkin Butter
- 3 Tasty Vegan Pumpkin Pie Recipes
- 5 Savory Pumpkin Recipes to Love
- 5 Must Try Gluten Free Pumpkin Recipes - GFCF
- Seriously Best Ever Bourbon Cranberry Sauce - Cranberry Craze Pt 2
- Celiac Saturday: 3 Perfect Pumpkin Bar Recipes
- Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas)
- Pumpkin Brownies
- Gingered Pumpkin Cupcakes
- Baked Pumpkin French Toast - gluten free, dairy free, soy free
- Gluten Free Pancakes
- Creamy Artichoke Dip with Dill
- Egg and Dairy Free Pancakes
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Cupcakes
- Banana Blueberry Pancakes
- Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes with Meringue Frosting