Depending on where you grew up, you might know chorizo as a cured Spanish sausage flavored with paprika or a Mexican fresh sausage mixed with spices, herbs, and garlic. These five sizzling chorizo use the Spanish variety which can be found in specialty markets and online. Another option is to make your own homemade Spanish chorizo. Click on the link to find how. You never know, you might be a charcuterie master.
Spicy Halibut Stew with Chorizo and Kale
Chorizo and kale is a classic Portuguese combination. The addition of halibut makes this soup light yet fulfilling.
Chorizo and Butternut Squash Pasta
A quick autumn meal that will please kids and adults!
Wine Steamed Clams with Chorizo
Make sure to bring plenty of crusty bread for dipping.
Chorizo Empanadas with Avocado Cream
These empanadas make great party food.
Spanish Chicken with Chorizo and Potatoes
A one pot meal that is roasted in the oven until golden brown and perfect.
- What to Look For When Buying Spanish Cured Meats
- Spanish Chestnut-Chorizo Soup with Saffron and Thyme
- Homemade Spanish Chorizo
- A Guide to Spanish Cured Meats
- Steamed Clams with White Wine and Chorizo
- Baked Breakfast Empanadas
- Monday's 5 Must-Read Blog Posts
- 5 Spectacular Shellfish Recipes
- 5 Best Gazpacho Recipes
- 5 Thirst-Quenching Sangria Recipes