Susur Lee is about to add one more Toronto restaurant to his resume and this time around he is including his sons, Levi and Kai Bent, in the endeavor.
The new restaurant will be for a younger crowd than what Susur is used to. The celebrity chef will work on the menu and guests might even get the treat of eating food made by Susur himself.
"To be honest, this has happened so fast that we haven’t had a chance to talk to my dad about exactly what we’re going to do,” Kai Bent Lee, 19, said of his role in the new restaurant.
The restaurant, which has yet to be named, will be located at 777 Dundas Street West in Toronto.
- Celebrity Chef Chuck Hughes to Open Toronto Restaurant
- Wyclef Jean to Open Restaurant in NYC
- Menchie's Frozen Yogurt to Open Pop-Up Shop at Toronto International Film Festival
- Gordon Ramsay to Open Two New Restaurants in London
- Lynyrd Skynyrd BBQ & Beer to Open at Excalibur Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas
- Millesime Celebrates Entrance Opening with 1904 Prices
- Guy Fieri to Open 15 College Campus Restaurants
- Rascal Flatts to Open Restaurant Chain
- Michael Symon to Open Cleveland-Themed Restaurant
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi to Open Vegan Restaurant
- Mai Kai Chicken
- Kai Kaeng
- Kai Lan With Stewed Mushroom and Mini Abalone and A Conversation With A Lonely Old Lady
- Duo Of Fresh Fava Bean Spread Open Smoked Salmon Sandwich & Sort Of Guacamole Open Smoked Salmon Sandwich With Home Grown Garden Cress
- Karen Lee's Five Spice Braised Brisket
- Chicken With Red Glutinous Rice Wine Lees (Hong Zao Ji - 红槽鸡)
- Baked Spare Ribs With Red Wine Lees
- Open Face Ham Sandwiches
- Open Faced Steak Sandwiches With Fried Egg
- Open Face Tuna Sandwich