Around the country this week, hundreds of orchards are gearing up for apple season - whether the harvest is just beginning or is in full swing, farm-fresh apples are a sure sign of autumn. From applesauce and apple butter to pies and tarts, apples can make for a sweet snack, decadent dessert or killer cocktail! Here are 3 of my favorite apple-based cocktail recipes to celebrate the season!
Spiked Apple Cider Float
What more could you ask for?
Apple Pie Cocktail
This super simple cocktail can easily be classified as a dessert - yum!
Caramel Appler Cider Martini
A quick and easy cocktail with all the comforting flavors of fall -- cinnamon, apples and caramel!
Also be sure to check out these posts...
Recipes & Baking
3 Must Try Caramel Apple Bites
Homemade Apple Butter
5 Beautiful Baked Apple Recipes
5 Amazing Apple Recipes
Quick and Easy Apple Crisp
Fabulously French Apple Tarte Tatin
Fall Harvest Apple Cookies
- 3 Inspired Apple (Juice) Cocktails
- Naughty Word Allowed on German Schnapps
- Thirsty Thursday: 5 Best Gluten Free Summer Cocktails
- Sunday Sippin': Top 10 Watermelon Cocktails
- 6 Must Try Cocktail Popsicle Recipes
- Thirsty Thursday: 3 Classic Eggnog Recipes
- 5 Perfect Pomegranate Cocktails
- Seasonal Sunday: 10 Fabulous Fennel Recipes
- Thirsty Thursday: Sangria Poptails 5 Ways
- 5 Heavenly Hot Toddy Recipes
- Peppermint Schnapps
- A sensational summer sip from Prince Edward Island, The "Eddy"
- Caramel Apple Cream And White Chocolate Stuffed French Toast
- A healthy twist on the Pina Colada
- Adam and Eve Cocktail
- Rosemary Ruby Cocktail
- Pink Port Cocktail
- Afternoon Cocktail
- Island Haddock simmered in a spicey green curry sauce, inspired by P.E.I.
- Trader Joe’s Harvest Grain Pasta Salad