A compilation of 19 animal studies shows that GMO corn and soybeans cause significant organ problems in rats and mice.
"While the findings may have serious ramifications for the human population, the authors demonstrate how a multitude of GMO-related health problems could easily pass undetected through the superficial and largely incompetent safety assessments that are used around the world".
This research is another reason why these genetically modified foods need to be labeled and ideally not so prevalent in our food supply.
- Ireland Bans GMOs
- Don't be in the Dark about GMOs
- Courtroom Challenge for GMOs Labeled "Natural"
- Day of GMO Labeling at Whole Foods
- An A to Z Guide to Evil Ingredients
- The Non-GMO Shopping Guide
- Study: Drinking Wine Protects Skin From Sun Damage
- Federal Government Sued over GMOs
- Does Organic Food Turn People Into Jerks?
- The Complete Non-GMO Shopping Guide
- Traditional Romanian Polenta
- Edamame Hummus
- Dessert That's No Problem: Baked Pears with Oatmeal Crumble
- İncir Reçeli
- Organic Berry Crostata
- How To Make Organic Lemon Curd
- How To Make Organic Raspberry Curd
- Organic Banana Bread
- Heirloom Tomato Basil and Olive Oil Wine Sauce over Pasta
- Edamame Puree With Horseradish